Feb 12, 2018
Hello everyone! Civilla Morgan here! Welcome back to Childless not by Choice, where my mission is to recognize and speak to the broken hearts of childless not by choice women, and men, around the world. I am spreading the great news that we can live a joyful, relevant, and fulfilled life, although we could not, did not, have the children we so wanted.
Well, are you being insensitive? Here is how to know:
1) Of all the places to sit and talk about whether you and your husband want another child, you choose to sit directly in front of or within hearing distance of your childless not by choice family member.
2) You mention or directly tell your childless not by choice friend or family member that it took so long to have your baby (a whole year) that you understand how they feel.
3) You wonder out loud how a woman can be so selfish as to not want babies when you do not know WHY a woman does not have babies.
4) You tell a childless not by choice woman that she does not understand because she does not have children (because Lord knows the common-sense part of our brains is underdeveloped until we have children).
5) You do and say things to or in front of a childless not by choice woman to get a reaction.
6) You tell a childless not by choice woman that it just was not God's will for you to have children (as you chase yours around the house).
7) You tell a childless not by choice woman that she can have yours or that she should be happy she does not have kids because they are a lot of work.
8) Contributed by Stacy-- ‘when family members lack understanding and empathy for what you have gone through or are going through in your childlessness.'
If you are reading this and you are childless not by choice, please visit my website, www.childlessnotbychoice.net, click the Resource tab, and you will find PDF content to help you along your journey.
My contact information:
Website: www.childlessnotbychoice.net and www.civillamorgan.com
Pinterest: Civilla M. Morgan, MSM
LinkedIn: Civilla Morgan, MSM
Please help me out by taking this very short survey!
Thank you for listening!
Until next time!